Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Korean Drama: Iljimae

Iljimae is yet another wonderful drama that I truly love and enjoy. Not because I am a fan of the lead star but because I find the story really wonderful and heartfelt. The story was about a son of a noble man who was killed mercilessly; he was set out for revenge to the unknown killers of his father, and later on his family. The story is really wonderful; it’s got a lot of twisted and interconnected life stories of the characters. All characters, both the cameo and lead stars are relevant, and have done quite well. The story of the series is not very unique, plotting revenge, etc… But I find it really amazing, convincing and real. I find the story exciting as it progresses. I find it hard to let go and was glued to the series and have even copied to a DVD so I can go over the series again and again.


 It is a tearjerker. More than its action scenes, which by the way are so realistic, it is also a drama series. Too many scenes will just melt your heart away; it is so
heartfelt and touching. I am truly amazed too with the fight scenes because I do love sword fights, karate, martial arts! I love these kinds of fights more than I do wars with guns. I will strongly recommend this series to those who loves action and Korean drama series. This series got everything, good actors, nice story line, exciting plot, lively and true to life setting, realistic actions and warm heartfelt drama.

Comments :

0 comments to “Korean Drama: Iljimae”

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews