Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Tuxedo Kamen Transformation (live-action)





SodaPopXtrordinaire | November 26, 2009
Note - This clips was made by me.

Transformation:

1 Tuxedo Power - A part of my soul died the minute I saw this clip. XD He actually said tuxedo power! HOLY CRAP! (dies in laughter) Anyways, the truth behind this transformation was actually a special which had Mamoru explain how he became tuxedo kamen to Usagi. Though it was really more of a spoof then anything. I don't really think it was meant to be taken seriously but I gotta admit. This is the best thing I've ever seen. Haa....

Comments :

0 comments to “Tuxedo Kamen Transformation (live-action)”

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews