Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Holy…Have you been reading Vampire Knight?

Kaname Kuran - Vampire Knight

I would go for Kaname,he’s the first one I saw when I started watching Vampire Knight, who wouldn’t fall in love with him? Gosh, he is almost perfect! I hate yuuki! How I wish, Kaname would just end up to me, but it won’t happen,since YUUKI is the reincarnation of Kaname’s past love. And Kaname, would rather die than to live without Yuuki, his love and sincerity made me admire him so much. His character is really something to be liked! You can’t read his mind, you’ll never know what’s behind his look, he’s so different,he’s full of mystery. I hate yuuki for hurting Kaname… if Kaname will die in this story, i will no longer support manga, I’ll curse hino, kidding, haha..
Kaname Kuran
Kaname is the beginning of everything in vampire knight, he made zero a vampire knight to protect his beloved Yuuki, that’s how much he loves yuuki, seeing yuuki liking zero, that hurts the most! But he wants to protect yuuki, so he is willing to do everything for yuuki’s sake. Even if it means his life, he is so damn willing to give it.
I hope Hino would have a better ending for this story. i like it so much. I won’t mind adding another character to be partnered to zero, but not yuuki, let Kaname be happy, he deserves it. Kaname’s eyes is full of sadness and loneliness.

Comments :

0 comments to “Holy…Have you been reading Vampire Knight?”

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews