Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon FAVORITE FAN QUOTES

Welcome to the quotes page! Here you can see some favorite quotes that I or others enjoy from the show! If you like to submit some feel free to send me an email with the subject line "BSSML: Submitting Quotes" ^.^ Thanks!

Quotes from Diglee ^.^ For more quotes you can view his section on PGSM on TVTome
From The Making Up Special
Sawai Miyuu: "I asked my friends...'Do you remember Sailor Moon? Which role would fit me?' Everyone said 'Usagi' That decided it. I thought I'd try my best to be like Usagi-chan.
Hama Chisaki: I'll try my best to not disappoint everyone. Nice to meet you!
Kitagawa Keiko: "I read and saw the Manga and Anime. I hope to make all of Japan's Sailor Mars fans happy. My thought was 'I want to play the role of Hino Rei'.
Azama Myuu: I've got alog of worries but...I'll do my best, so please cheer.
Komatsu Ayaka: I don't have much acting experience, but I'll do my best. So, I hope alot of people will watch me.

From Act 1
Luna: Usagi-chan. Now!
Usagi: Right...Moon Prism Power... Make-up!
Moon: Pretty Guardian of Love and Justice... Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!
Moon: Moon Healing Escalation!
-The monster is gone and Naru's mother is healed-
Moon: I did it! So cool!
Luna: Well done Sailor Moon.

From Act 4
Luna: Tuxedo Mask. Are you also searching for the Silver Crystal? Who are you?
Tuxedo: Don't know. So long as we search for the same thing... Maybe an enemy?
Luna: Enemy?

From Act 5
(Usagi picks up a card from the floor)
Usagi: "Chijou Ei"?
Voice: It's "Chiba Mamoru"
(Mamoru walks up to her)
Mamoru: Man, you really appear everywhere I go!
Usagi: Say that about yourself!
(Holds up that card written in Kanji)
Mamoru: This is pretty common to read. Are you sure you properly know kanji?
Usagi: Leave me alone! Can you read mine?
Mamoru: Let me see it, please. Tsukino Kobuta(piggy)
Usagi: It's Usagi(bunny)! Usagi Usagi Usagi!

From Act 6
Sailor Jupiter: Soldier of Thunder and courage, Sailor Jupiter! In the name of Jupiter, I'll punsih you!
(Youma falls back)
Sailor Jupiter: Supreme Thunder!
Sailor Jupiter: I see. I've always...I've always felt I was no good. I finally understand the reason for that. It's not because I'm rude. It was all so I could meet my companions.

From Act 7
Chiba Mamoru: (first holds on to the hanky, but then takes her hand instead).
Usagi: (surpised) What are you doing?
Chiba Mamoru: I can't stand being separated again. Let's go.
Usagi: Okay.
Usagi: (to herself) Oh no. Why do I feel excited when with this guy?

From Act 15
Usagi: Hey! No way! How mean! I'm absolutey sure too!
(The cop walks off)
Mamoru: Looks like it's no use.
Usagi: I knew I'd have to do it myself!
Mamoru: How?
Usagi: Well, I'll tranform into Sailor Moon...
(They both look shocked at each other silence as they walk a couple of feet away from each other and are back to back.)
Mamoru(nervous): Ah... bird.
Usagi(nervous): Ah... grass.


Quotes from Justin-chan
"It can't be, Minako Aino is .. Sailor Venus" -Sailor Mars, Act 17
"Starting today, I will return to being an regular Senshi" -Sailor Venus, Act 26
"I don't want to be a Sailor Senshi!" -Usagi, Act 1
"There is no place to run!" -Dark Sailor Mercury, Act 21
"Princess Sailor Venus!" -Artemis, Act 12
"That was my old name!" -Mamuro, Act 25
"Are you just friends with me because of this?" -Ami, Act 2
"Do you remember that line? Costume?" -Female Announcer, Act 0 "The Making Of"

More quotes coming soon

Comments :

0 comments to “Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon FAVORITE FAN QUOTES”

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews