Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Cast =)





Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon is being played by Sawai Miyuu. As the star of the show, Miyuu-san has a lot of work ahead of her.
"I asked my friends 'Do you remember Sailor Moon? Which role would fit me?' Everyone said Usagi. That decided it. I thought I'd try my best to be like Usagi-chan."


Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mercury is being played by Hama Chisaki. It's not easy being the school genius and the brains of th bunch, but hopefuly Chisaki-san can pull it off.
"I'll try my best to not disappoint everyone. Nice to meet you!"


Sailor Mars
Sailor Mars is Kitagawa Keiko. Being a preistess is difficult work, let's see if Keiko-san will fit the bill!
"I read and saw the manga and anime. I hope to make all of Japan's Sailor Mars fans happy. My thought was 'I want to play the role of Hino Rei.'"


Sailor Jupiter
Azama Myuu is in for the role of Sailor Jupiter. Being a tomboy and doing heavy activity is a strain for this beauty! Let's hope she works more of her muscle to get used to her part!
"I've got a lot of worries... but I'll do my best, so please cheer."


Sailor Venus
Sailor Venus is being played by Ayaka Komatsu . Not only is she Sailor V, who works for the Police and catches thieves, she's the amazing Idol everyone's listening to!
"I don't have much acting experience, but I'll do my best. So, I hope a lot of people will watch me."


Tuxedo Kamen
Shibue Jyoji has gained the role of Tuxedo Kamen. Masked thief by night, romancing savior by day. Jyoji's certainly got his work cut out for him!


Osaka Naru
Naru-chan's role goes to Kawabe Chieko. Naru-chan is Usagi's best friend, karaoke partner, and the first victim of the Dark Kingdom. Let's hope Naru-chan's role gets bigger!


Tsukino Ikuko
Usagi's mother is Moriwaka Kaori. Oddly, Ikuko-mamma is absolutely nothing like she is in the anime. In fact.. she's very... strange... but let's cheer her on anyway!


Tsukino Shingo
Usagi's brother is Takeshi Naoki. This 10 year old has got his work cut out for him, but he's doing a great job! Let's hope to see lots more of the sarcastic "little" brother!


Fruhata Motoki
Kikawada Masaya has the role of Motoki. The Crown Center's only known employee, and a complete spacer? Apparently he likes spending his time watching turtles walk around a small tank on the counter, and none other than the newly remodeled Crown Karaoke Center. Apparently they got out of the arcade business...


Luna
Han Keiko has reprised her role as the voice of Luna. Music to my ears, as I could not image Luna with any other voice. Going from animated cat to... well.. CG animated... talk about an upgrade!


Artemis
While Yamaguchi Kappei wasn't the original voice actor for Artemis, he has plenty of roles under his belt. He's had several major roles including the voice of Ranma and Inu Yasha. Now he adds one white furry feline to the line.


Sailor Luna
Rina Koike has taken up the orginal character part of Sailor Luna. She's got a good deal to live up to, being a new senshi. It just isn't easy being a kid.


Queen Beryl
Sugimoto Aya has won the role of the evil Queen Beryl. Being evil isn't easy, unless you're Aya-san who said she was once called a queen and now she gets to actually be one. She's quite happy to have servants aiding her efforts and well... serving her.


Jadeite
Masuo Jun plays the first General to attempt to collect energy. He's seems oddly unmatched for the role, but I suppose that's life. Let's hope his performance improves!


Nephlite
Matsumoto Hiroyuki plays the role of Nephlite. I can't really say much about him, but he does make me wonder...


Kunzite
Kubodera Akira plays Kunzite.. and oddly enough, I think this part actually fits him pretty well. And, if that wasn't enough, out of costume, he's quite handsome too. Yay.


Zoicite
Yoshito Endou plays the final general, Zoicite. Zoicite seems like a pretty cool character, and boy can he play the piano. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have a very active role as an enemy. Let't hope he gets a chance to prove himself!


Kuroki Mio
Alisa Durbrow plays an orginal character, Kuroki Mio. She's an underling of Queen Beryl by night and idol by day. She seems to enjoy Usagi being in pain. She's definitely a twisted character.

Comments :

0 comments to “Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Cast =)”

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews