Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Rosemary Korean Drama 2003 - Kim Seung-Woo

I just watched this today & I got hooked! it’s a good drama, I can’t help writing this to give my compliments to the story, the actors, one of my fave Korean actors is Kim Seung Woo since the Hotelier fame, Mr Duke, Perfect neighbor where he teamed up again with Bae Do Na. I really liking this drama which I have been wanting to see for sometime now. It's a must-see drama about a family, a husband who’s been devoted to his work so much so that he sometimes may have taken his wife for granted until her fateful day when she was diagnosed with a terminal disease that he realized his shortcomings although he’s a very good family man at that. The child actors are also great in this drama esp. the little boy who I've seen in Only You, Romance etc.


Rosemary is a good film. Choi Young-do is really a good husband with his great love for his wife. He loves her until she is death. And Lee Jung-yeon is both a strong wife and a great mother. It is a poor woman who always wants to prepare everything for her husband and their kids while she is sick. I cried too much when I watched Rosemary. I cried for the poor destiny of Lee young-yeon, for the kids who live without their mom when she is death, and for the husband who have to take care his kids without the help of his woman. Rosemary is really a good film.

Comments :

0 comments to “Rosemary Korean Drama 2003 - Kim Seung-Woo”

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews