Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Love Quotes



  • " When you are in love, an hour apart feels like a lifetime, but together, that same hour feels like a second in Paradise. I want to be in Paradise forever."....Love Quotes by Amandina.
  • If I tell you I love you, you'll think I'm lying. But I'd rather tell you I love you and let you think I'm lying than say I don't love you and know for sure I'm lying.
  • * Sometimes, the love we are looking for is right in front of us - too close for the eyes to see. So, close your eyes and let your heart see for itself....Love Quotes by Shiela.
  • "If the winds were to whisper their greatest words from now until eternity, they still wouldn't describe your outstanding beauty"....Quote by Chris.
  • "If I die never having loved, then I die never having lived"....Love Quotes by Alison.
  • "I love you takes seconds to say but a life time to commit to"....Love Quotes by Judy.
  • "If you could only see the way he loves me, maybe you would understand why I feel this way"....Love Quote by Beth.
  • "You are so beautiful, you are my destiny, you are my complete soul, after all you are me"....Love Quote by Agnes.
  • "If I was a flower in total darkness your love would be the little beam on light that keeps me alive"....Love Quote by Sarah.
  • "All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms"....Love Quotes by Anita.
  • "The greatest flower scent in my garden is your heart"....Love Quotes by Susan.
  • "There's this rose in a garden that I can't part. For you are that rose and the garden is my heart"....Love Quote by Lisa.
  • "you know when you are in love with a man when he can make you feel like a lover, a mother, and a child,"....Quotes by Daisy.
  • "if i could tear out my still beating heart and then say i love you that would prove that even with out a heart i will still love you"....Love Quotes by Danny.
  • "Now it is my turn to go out and find someone that will love me the way i loved you, but ten times more true to the heart."....Love Quotes by Brandi.
  • "He is the breath, life, and very air that I breathe.For this man I would die, ...for this man I love"....Quotes by Nicole.
  • "If you really believe it was meant to be, you just have to be patient, no matter what obstacles get in your way"
  • "You're in my most precious of thoughts & my destiny is held in your subtle hands"....Quotes by Nazeer.
  • "I Love You more than Yesterday, but not as much as Tomorrow"....Love Quotes by Amy.
  • If love hurts, then love some more, if love hurts some more, then love even more, if love hurts even more... then love till it hurts no more....Love Quotes by Gino Jalbuena.
  • "Don't wait for the one you could live with, wait for the one you can't live without."....Love Quotes by Brian Littrell.
  • "No man is worth your tears, and the one that is, won't make you cry."....Love Quotes by Brian Littrell.
  • "When you like someone, put their name in a circle, not a heart, cause hearts can be broken, but circles go on forever."....Love Quotes by Brain Littrell.
  • "When you're in love, you carry his heart in yours".
  • "The only thing I hate in you is the hurt I cause you."....Love Quotes by Nadine T.
  • "If you were only a dream that ends when the sun comes up, Id been praying the moon to stay forever"....Love Quotes by Beatriz Inzunza.
  • "If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."....Love Quotes by Caroline.
  • "If it's not mutual love, it's not really love"....Love Quotes by Grissel.
  • "If you plan it, it's a fling. If it just happens; it's ment to be."....Love Quotes by Aileen.
  • "A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."....Quotes by Abraham Crowley.
  • "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."....Quotes by Unknown.
  • "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."....Quotes by Ingrid Bergman.
  • "He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."....Love Quotes by Benjamin Franklin.
  • "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."....
  • "True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."....Love Quote by La Rochefoucauld.
  • "Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?"....Love Quotes by Christopher Marlowe.
  • "Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are."....Love Quotes by Houssaye.
  • "Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."....Love Quotes by St. Augustine.
  • "When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe."....Love Quotes by La Rochefoucauld.
  • "The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time."....by Lawrence Durrell.
  • "There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not."....Quotes by La Rochefoucauld.
  • "A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love."....Love Quotes by Stendhal.
  • "There is no remedy for love but to love more."....Love Quotes by Thoreau.
  • "Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."....Quotes by Dr. Karl Menninger.
  • "To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best."....Love Quotes by William M. Thackeray.
  • "If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with"....Quotes by Unknown.
  • "True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."....Love Quotes by Alicia Barnhart.
  • "You call it madness, but I call it love."....Love Quotes by Don Byas.
  • When you love someone, it is like an ocean. It goes up and down, but is always there....by Michelle.
  • "Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever."....Quotes by Unknown.
  • Love is ... running into his arms, Colliding with his heart, And exploding into his soul....Love Quote by Unknown Author.
  • "you can plan a pretty picnic, but you cant predict the weather"....Love Quote by Lauren aka lo*lo.
  • "What do you do when the only person who can keep you from cryrng is the one who is making you cry?"Love Quotes by Lissa.
  • If you love me like you told me, please be careful with me heart. You can take it, just don't break it. Or my world will fall apart.
  • Love doesn't make the world go around; love is what makes the ride worthwhile....Love Quotes by Franklin P. Jones.
  • Kissing is a sacred treasure two people when they love each other.
  • Don't ever go back to find what you left behind.. it's there for a reason....
  • Absence diminishes little passions 
  • And increases great ones,
  • As wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire....Francois de La Rochefoucauld.
  • "I tell you 'I love you' not because I need you, but rather I need you because of the fact that I love you"....Brett C.
  • "True love never goes away it just fades and comes back"
  • "You know you love someone when no matter what anyone tells you or what = he has or hasnt done for you...you don't care and still love him"
  • "Is it possible to hate the one you love so much?"
  • It is not how long love is .. But how long love last .. As true Loves never looses it's true space in one's heart.
  • Never measure love as it is never meant to be measured !
  • Love sees all; and because it sees all, it is willing to see less....Love Quotes by EllieMay.
  • "Love is like a fire, it burns for awhile, but eventually goes out, and all your left with is the memory of its warmth"....Quote by Ryan Cabrales. 

Comments :

0 comments to “Love Quotes”

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews