Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

KISSING QUOTES

What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?....Robert Browning.
We turned on one another deep, drowned gazes, and exchanged a kiss that reduced my bones to rubber and my brain to gruel....Peter De Vries.


Thought I know he loves me, Tonight my heart is sad; His kiss was not so wonderful As all the dreams I had....Sara Teasdale.


A man had given all other bliss, And all his worldly worth for this, To waste his whole heart in one kiss Upon her perfect lips....Lord Tennyson.


I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth....Chico Maroc.


A kiss is something you can not give without taking, and can not take without giving.


You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.


Nothing breaks the silence like a kiss.


She could kiss the ground in the winter time and make a flower grow.


Hugs and kisses are ways to express what cannot be said....Kacie Conroy.


My heart smiled when you kissed my lips, what a sweet surprise.


You may conquer with the sword, but you are conquered by a kiss....Daniel Heinsius.


The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender....Emil Ludwig.


That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow....George Eliot.


There is the kiss of welcome and of parting, the long, lingering, loving, present one; the stolen, or the mutual one; the kiss of love, of joy, and of sorrow; the seal of promise and receipt of fulfillment....Thomas C. Haliburotn.


The sunlight claps the earth And the moonbeams kiss the sea: What are all these kissings worth If thou kiss not me?...Percy Bysshe Shelley.


Kiss till the cow comes home.


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.


Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.


Kiss me as if you made believe You were not sure this eve, How my face, your flower, had pursed It's petals up.


The Parting Kiss Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?


Give me a kiss, add to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun.


She press'd his hand in slumber; so once more He could not help but kiss her and adore.


Now a soft kiss -- Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss


A kiss, when all is said, what is it? A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving; Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.


Over my frame he breathed, approaching near, And bent his eyes of kindling tenderness Near mine, and on my lips impressed a lingering kiss,


O love! O fire! once he drew With one long kiss my whole soul through My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.


NOW, dearest comrade, lift me to your face, We must separate awhile--Here! take from my lips this kiss. Whoever you are, I give it especially to you; So long!--And I hope we shall meet again.


I feel worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart....Kiss Quote by Alberto Carlos Campos.


"She has a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a real man's tonsils".... Flash from the Blackadder series (Played by Rik Mayall)


A peach is a peach a plum is a plum a kiss is not a kiss with out some tongue so open your mouth and close your eyes and give your tongue some exersize....Kiss Quote by skater101487.


Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses aren't kisses unless there tasted....Kissing Quote by Jill Zebley.


"Never resist temptation, when the first look is all you need....Taste his kiss....The closest to heaven you've ever been"....Quote by Molly Campbell.


Kissing is a sacred treasure two people when they love each other.


Nothing beats the first kiss, a time when two become one....M&M.

Comments :

0 comments to “KISSING QUOTES”

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews