Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

My dearest daddy long legs

 I decided to link this to tumblr because I have so much stories to tell about this thing.
When it comes to my very first anime', i didn't remember the very first day I watched my very first anime'... or "cartoons"-that's what I called it when i'm in my elem years,(haha, as if i'm old).
But, the first title that comes into my mind when I was a kid is..

Judy Abott.(Daddy Long Legs)



 Judy Abbott



Genres: slice of life, drama, romance

Plot Summary: Daddy Long Legs is based on the novel of the same name by Jean Webster. It chronicles the adventures of Judy Abbott, an orphan in New York. During a meeting for the superintendent, with other important and rich people in attendance, a scholarship is offered to Judy by a mysterious benefactor. Catching only a glimpse of his tall shadow as he leaves, Judy calls him "Daddy Long Legs" and writes him letters every month as per his request. While studying at the Lincoln Memorial school, she makes many friends and learns about a world she never knew about before.




The time I saw this episode when she catched a glimpse of someone that she doesn't know and came to help her makes my heart jump because it is so magical and mysterious.




I like those episodes of Judy writing letters about her stories at school and receiving them from a name of "John Smith".

It is like this anime open up a world of romance that exists even if the couple is far away. At that time, long distance relationship matters(even if it's not a romantic atmosphere at first) and can end into happy one. It offered me about innocent love and I realized how love is(well, that's what I think that time).

It turns out that Jervis Pendleton(friend's uncle), her friend who visited her and his friends is her daddy long legs. He who always rescues her whenever possible and deliver warmth and love that Judy didn't felt before.



How am I gonna say the ending.... I will never forget the ending of this epic anime.
They married after those problems(last few episodes). I remember that I almost cried. Good thing, it is my summer break that day and don't have any internet yet.(long live net!)

So, that's it. If you never watched it yet, you're missing a good anime'.
;)

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews