Online Source of Latest News on Entertainment, Business, Politics, Sports, Health, and Lifestyle World

 

Most Commonly Heard Corny Pickup Lines – Have Fun ;-)

Corny pick up lines are corn, but they can work, and sometimes they are just downright hilarious. I've put together a list of one’s worth trying or just laughing about with friends. Have some fun and try a couple out. You won’t find any cornier than these anywhere.


• Hey, that's a nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?

• Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

• I think you're the light at the end of my tunnel.

• Break a bit of ice on the bar and say "Now I've broken the ice can I buy you a drink?"

• Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

• My friend wants to know if YOU think I'M cute

• Baby, I'm an American Express lover...you shouldn't go home without me.

• Wanna come back to my house and do some Maths? You can add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we'll multiply.

• I sure like the cover of your book, can I check out the pages in between.

• If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.

• I'd look good on you.

• My name's.............. but you can call me "lover."

• Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

• Can I get some fries with that shake?

• I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.

• Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your numbers not in it.

• There are 206 bones in the human body... do you want another one?

• I want to tell you your fortune. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it.] Your future is clear.

• Say "I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.

• (To someone working somewhere where a counter seperates you) You're like a drug to me. Good thing you're over the counter.

• Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your numbers not in it.

• I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?

• If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

• Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?

• Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!!!

• "Hey beautiful...that is your name right?"

• "If you were a booger I'd pick you first."

• Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special.



If you enjoyed these then try the
shrine of corny pick up lines it's also jam packed with other fun crazy lines.

Comments :

2 comments to “Most Commonly Heard Corny Pickup Lines – Have Fun ;-)”

Unknown said... on 

website here aaa replica bags their website Dolabuy Bottega Veneta browse around this site dolabuy hermes

Anonymous said... on 

hermes outlet
hermes outlet
off white jordan
off white
kd 12
kobe byrant shoes
off white outlet
off white nike
jordan 1 low
yeezy outlet

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Who's your favorite VAMPIRE KNIGHT character?

Total Pageviews